Blogging will take time.
I finished tiling the kitchen floor tonight. Now I need to go back and clean my sloppy mortar job (takes time).
The seedlings I've planted are growing faster than I had planted -- that's what I get for planting vines. I need to repot them in individual containers (again, takes time).
I turned on this computer, booted into Linux last Thursday with the intention of pulling MP3s off my external drive and playing them while I began working on something or other. The suddenly it was today, I hadn't played the MP3s, and I hadn't even turned off the computer when I wasn't done because I never began.
Hmmm.
Time is not my friend. I should always be doing something else. Like not blogging. Like not writing. Like not, well, pick something. That's what I shouldn't be doing. Because right now I should be sleeping. How did it get to be past midnight? Because every clock in this house says something else and I never know what time it is.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment